Instagram is a popular social media site that allows users to share and discover visual content. It helps to keep in touch with your friends, share your feelings with others, promote your small business, etc. However, what does Instagram need to offer? Instagram doesn’t allow downloading someone’s posts from Instagram. If so, how can you overcome this situation? There is no official way to download media files from Instagram. Only you can save videos and photos for later watching. Hence, you can use several unofficial methods to download photos and videos from Instagram. They are,
- Use of third-party Instagram downloaders
- Use of GB Instagram to download media files to Android
- Taking Screenshots
- Screen Recording
All the above-mentioned methods help you to download your favorite photos and videos from Instagram. Taking screenshots and screen recording is straightforward. If you use these two methods, the revolution and size don’t become a matter. However, it downloads media files with watermarks. Hence, you should edit or crop the video to remove the watermark. However, when you use third-party Instagram downloaders, they allow you to download watermark-free videos and photos.
Use of third-party Instagram downloaders
Do you want to download Instagram photos and videos on your Android devices? If so, the best solution is to use Instagram downloaders. Why? They allow you to download Watermark free videos and photos easily. Likewise, you can download your favorite Instagram media files within a few clicks. Now let’s see what Instagram downloaders you can use.
Quick Save is an Instagram downloader that provides a one-step downloading option. Hence, you can download unlimited Instagram media files with one click. Likewise, Quick Save comes with a huge variety of filters. Also, it works as an editing tool. The interface of the software is simple and easy to handle. As well as the Quick Save has an 8 grid image format feature. The Instagram downloader works efficiently and confirms the highest downloading speed. However, it comes with lots of bugs and glitches.
InstaSaver is a popular Instagram downloader app that lets you download photos and videos from Instagram. It has an easy-to-use interface. Likewise, it confirms fast downloading speed and security. Also, Instasaver comes with a data encryption feature. As well as software that is safe and free from viruses. The Instagram downloader lets you download 1080p and HD quality videos within a few clicks.
Do you want to download your favorite Instagram posts perfectly? For that, there is no better solution than DownloadGram. It is one of the safest Instagram downloaders in the online market. The Instagram downloader is free from viruses and malware. Likewise, the software allows you to download HD-quality videos with a few clicks.
The software confirms the highest device compatibility. Hence, you can apply it to any device, such as Android, iOS, computers, and tablets. As well as it downloads unlimited media files from Instagram without any restrictions. Hence, I recommend using DownloadGram as the best solution to download media files from Instagram. Here is the step guide to downloading Instagram posts using it.
- First, open the Instagram app or the website.
- Copy the URL of the Instagram photo you wish to download.
- Then go to the Instagram downloader.
- Paste the URL of the image into the input box.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Wait a few moments to convert Instagram files to JPG/MP4 automatically.
- Then scroll download to the media preview.
- Finally, press the “Download” button to start the downloading process.
Qoob is also an Instagram downloader that helps to download Instagram videos, images, stories as well as highlights. As well as you can download media files from private Instagram accounts by using it. The Qoob comes with a post-caption-saving feature. Likewise, it creates an Instagram account backup. Also, it ensures faster download speed.
Use of GB Instagram to download media files to Android
Using GB Instagram is also a better solution to download photos and videos from Instagram. It consists of a wide range of advanced features. Apart from photos and videos, it allows you to download stories and comments. As well as it has a feature to zoom any photo on profiles or feeds. The sneaky feature hides that you have watched a video.
- Go To the Google Play Store and search for GB Instagram
- Install the app
- After downloading, make sure to enable the feature called Unknown Sources.
- Now you are ready to set it up. You can go to the setting.
- Then, go to security and choose Unknown Sources.
- Select the folder where you want to save GB Instagram.
- After opening GB Instagram, you have to log in to your Instagram account.
- Then, you should be able to save the photos and videos you want to download.
Taking screenshots is another method to download Instagram photos. It is a simple method to download pictures from Instagram. Here is how you can download Instagram photos with it.
- Open the Instagram app on your Android device.
- Search for the photo you want to download.
- To capture the photo, press the volume down button and the power button simultaneously.
- Open the gallery on your Android device.
- Locate the screenshot you just took.
- Use the built-in editing tools to crop the image and remove unnecessary elements.
- Then, save the cropped screenshot to the gallery of your device.
As well as you can use some apps to take screenshots, such as Assistive Touch of Android, Screenshot and Recorder, and more.
Androids don’t have a built-in function. The built-in function allows you to record the screen. Hence, you should use some screen recording app to record the screen on an Android device. You can use AZ Recorder, YouTube Gaming, ScreenCam, etc.
There is no download option on Instagram. That means Instagram never allows you to download any media file from its platform. Hence, you should use unofficial methods to download your favorite videos and photos from Instagram. Here we have provided different downloading methods. You can follow them. All these methods help you download any media Instagram media file easily and quickly.