We at Golden State Extracts are big believers in hemp’s all-natural plant power and the health benefits of CBD infused honey. We are personally passionate about holistic health and the use of natural resources to promote it. So it comes as no surprise that our hemp-infused raw honey has become one of our hallmark items.
So it’s time to learn more about Golden State Extracts’ organic CBD honey if you’re like us and wish to reconnect with nature for its therapeutic properties. Additionally, find out more about all its special advantages that will enhance your wellness practices. Let’s now examine why CBD honey sticks 1000mg is one of the newest trends in holistic health and how Golden State Extracts is succeeding.
Organic CBD Honey from Golden State Extracts
Let’s begin with the hemp that is carefully grown for all of our extracted and infused products. The hemp used by Golden State Extracts is proudly produced outside on certified organic Vermont farms. The plants are all grown from seeds and harvested by hand. In contrast to many other brands, we process the entire plant as cheaply and effectively as we can.
Full-spectrum hemp extract, in our opinion, ought to be derived from the plant’s flowers, which are abundant in cannabinoids, terpenes, and important vitamins and minerals. That is the first step in assuring quality and making sure we cling to our “craft” and natural roots rather than mass production.
The honey that goes into making Golden State Extracts CBD-infused honey is chosen with the same amount of attention. Our honey comes from apiaries in the Champlain Valley. They gather from several apiaries in Vermont and the Northeast. They regularly produce the richest raw honey, in our opinion.
You are probably already aware of some of the most well-known possible health benefits of CBD. What about honey, though? When combined, CBD and honey offer a range of unadulterated, all-natural advantages.
CBD Honey 1000mg from Golden State Extracts
CBD Honey’s Health Benefits
Because of its many health-promoting qualities, honey is regarded as a “superfood” on its own. That explains why honey is so widely used in home cures and alternative medical practices. Honey has really been utilized medically for 8,000 years. The scientific and medical communities have recently started out to demonstrate the consequences that our prehistoric ancestors already understood.
According to research so far, honey provides the following benefits:
- characteristics that fight bacteria and free radicals
- the capacity to alleviate and treat coughs
- when applied topically, heal wounds
- impacts that are heart-healthy and may enhance heart health and general health
- In addition to the advantages of honey, CBD is also showing promise for a wide range of health benefits, including lowering anxiety, enhancing mood, enhancing sleep, and reducing pain. As a result, when you consume full-spectrum CBD with honey, you’re ingesting a combo that is packed with organic substances to support your well-being and health practices.
Regular vs. Raw Honey
There are several sorts of honey, as there are with CBD, of course. The most frequent distinction is between raw and polished. Honey that has not been pasteurized comes straight from the honeycomb. a procedure ordinary honey goes through to lengthen its shelf life and eradicate yeast that could damage its flavor.
The quantity of nutrients and antioxidants in the raw material is reported to be diminished by the pasteurization process’ high heat. Additionally, honey’s most healthy components that contribute to its distinctive health effects may be diminished. Including:
- Bee pollen possesses anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, and pain-relieving qualities by nature.
- Bee propolis, which keeps the hive together and may lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels to have heart-healthy effects, is a chemical that also aids in hive maintenance.
- antioxidants such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids.
- Because of this, many people think that raw honey provides greater medical benefits than conventional honey, albeit this hasn’t been verified by studies. With the anecdotal data gathered thus far, it is safe to claim that when utilizing honey as a supplement to health and wellness, go raw for the most advantages.
Holistic Health & Wellness with CBD Honey
Uses for CBD Honey
In addition to its many health advantages,organic CBD honey is becoming more and more well-liked for its flavor and adaptability. Although many customers adore the benefits of CBD, they dislike the taste of tinctures. While some prefer to be inventive in how they add CBD to their daily routines with a side of extra advantages from honey itself.
Since we wanted to offer something that clients could easily include in their everyday routines, we initially opted to infuse honey with CBD. Instead of taking medicine, adding a spoonful of honey to your tea is a wonderful way to enjoy your wellness regimen. In contrast to drops, which have an almost immediate effect, taking CBD infused in honey provides a slow-release delivery.
Customers adore honey with CBD since it can be used as a topical or an ingredient in handmade skin care products, as well as added to their favorite foods and beverages and incorporated into original recipes. Here are some of our favorite ways to utilize CBD Honey to get you started:
- Traditional tea and honey By combining the all-natural health benefits of tea with the addition of CBD-infused honey to your cup, you can enjoy three advantages. Boil water, steep tea as you would with any regular cup, and then add CBD honey for flavor and increased nutritious benefits. Not a major tea fan? Instead, try a Hemp Honey Mulled Cider!
- Top your favorite breakfast: Adding pure honey CBD to yogurt parfaits, morning smoothies, or porridge in the morning is the best way to start the day. Your favorite breakfasts will taste even better when you drizzle the honey on top for a nutrient-rich start to the day.
- Honey is frequently used as a healthy alternative to sweeteners in recipes. Add some to your favorite dishes. You may do the same with pure CBD honey to increase health benefits. Simply use CBD honey sticks 1000mg for sugar or honey in your favorite recipes. Want some motivation? A hemp-infused CBD honey mocktail, vegan cheesecake with hemp blueberry sauce, or honeybee bliss balls are all delicious options.
- Improve skin care regimens: Both honey and CBD have health benefits when used topically as well as when taken internally. Together, the two substances have the power to balance skin health and tone, hydrate, de-puff, and brighten. You can create your own facial mask or add CBD-infused honey to your skincare routine. In this manner, you may regulate the substances and guarantee all natural outcomes.
Holistic Health & Wellness with CBD Honey
People are looking for methods to incorporate natural foods into their wellness regimens more and more these days. organic cbd honey is one of the best ways to do this. The hemp-infused, full-spectrum, raw version from Golden State Extracts offers a convenient method to appreciate natural ingredients for their wholesome, nutritious benefits.
Considering consuming honey infused with CBD to improve overall wellness? Purchase a jar for yourself or read our CBD honey reviews to find out more from actual customers. Now become healthy with CBD-infused honey!