Seniors in Temecula have plenty of opportunities to stay active and engaged. From attending shows at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater to taking a leisurely stroll around Lake Skinner, there’s something for everyone. If you’re looking for assisted living or care options, Temecula has plenty of resources available, too. Whether you’re looking for a retirement community or in-home care services, there are many options that can help make your golden years more enjoyable. Here are some great activities and options that seniors in Temecula can take advantage of:
1. Take a tour of Old Town – Experience the charm and history of Old Town Temecula on a walking tour! Explore the unique local shops and eateries while learning about the area’s past.
2. Visit local wineries – With over 30 wineries in Temecula, there’s something for everyone! Choose from a variety of tasting rooms, vineyards and special events to enjoy some of the best wines in Southern California.
3. Go out on the lake – Enjoy a day of fishing or boating on Lake Skinner! A beautiful lake with plenty of coves and inlets to explore, it’s the perfect spot for an outdoor adventure.
4. Attend an event at the Pechanga Resort & Casino – Take advantage of great entertainment and gaming options at Pechanga Resort & Casino! From concerts to comedy shows, there’s always something going on at this popular Temecula destination.
5. Shop in Old Town Temecula – Take a stroll through historic Old Town Temecula and enjoy the unique shops, restaurants, and galleries! You can also take advantage of the area’s Assisted Living Care for seniors who may need additional assistance during their visit.
6. Enjoy outdoor activities – With almost 300 days of sunshine every year, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get out and explore the great outdoors! Whether it’s birding or biking, there are plenty of trails, parks and recreational areas to explore throughout Temecula and its surrounding area.
7. Check out local wineries – Temecula has become a major wine region for the western United States. With over thirty wineries, you’ll find something to suit all tastes! Whether it’s a tour, tasting or special event, there’s always something happening in the Temecula Wine Country.
8. Discover unique attractions – From golfing and hot air balloon rides to art galleries and museums, there are plenty of unique attractions located throughout the city of Temecula perfect for seniors looking to explore!
9. Attend seasonal events – Take part in one of the many festivals and fairs held each year throughout Temecula celebrating its rich history and culture. From art shows and car shows to farmers markets and holiday events, there’s always something fun happening!
10. Enjoy safe, comfortable assisted living – Temecula is home to a number of high-quality care centers and assisted living facilities for seniors looking to make the area their home. With 24/7 nursing care available, as well as plenty of recreational activities and social opportunities, seniors can rest assured knowing they are in good hands.
No matter what your interests may be, you’re sure to find something special in Temecula that is perfect for you! From exploring historical sites to enjoying the local attractions and savoring the delicious food and wine offerings throughout the region, there are so many unique things to do and experience here—making it one of the best places seniors to call home.
See more here